All About Model Nina Agdal

Anestessia
0


 Agdal has built an impressive portfolio since she started modeling. She has appeared in six SISwimsuit Issues, including the cover of 2014’s 50th-anniversary issue, where she posed with Tiegen and Aldridge.


Her post went viral, and the model shared with Wmagazine how she planned on being more thoughtful about which jobs she took on going forward.


I’m being very selective with what I’m doing right now because this is very important to me. I’m not trying to jump into whatever job jumps up,” Agdal said. “I just support people that truly believe that all women are beautiful."

She added, “At the end of the day, there should be no judgment or body shaming on anyone. Obviously I want to continue modeling, but it is just going to be a different direction where I can speak my own story, too, and not just be a face.”


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)